At some point many small business owners are left with no or a small amount of capital to promote their business. But many entrepreneurs utilize these free or low budget yet effective tactics to promote their business online and offline.
- Print out flyers or business cards and take them to your local stores, banks, beauty shops etc.
- Word of mouth never fails, so tell your friends to tell their friends.
- Make a cookie, candy or fruit basket and take it to your local store with your business cards.
- Exchange links with other sites.
- Post your brochures business cards at your local bulletin board.
- At a restaurant when tipping include your card.
- Send a press release to your local newspaper.
- Submit your site to search engines and directories.
- Give out free samples, promotional products, e-books etc.
- Write articles for others to use on their website and newsletter include your web site URL and a brief description of your services/products.
About the author
Kenia Morales is the publisher and owner of online magazine ” For Every Aspect Of Today’s Woman”. To find more business related information and resources visit her site at http://www.kpatra.com